Live Contact Lessons
These safety rules must always be strictly observed.
• At the slightest suspicion of illness, stay at home!
• Wash hands before leaving home AND disinfect on site (hand gel available on site)
• Keep your distance (minimum 1.5 meters, preferably 2m and even more)
• Physical contact not allowed (or at least limited to strict necessity)
• Mask on arrival and departure
• Always wait for your turn outside the house!
• Attendants are not allowed to be present during the lesson.
• The use of a mouth mask during the lesson itself is not mandatory, but it is of course allowed, and sometimes even recommended. Use your common sense !
• Window(s) remain open during the entire lesson(s), also on cold days.
• The arrangement/set-up of the musician(s) must guarantee the safe distance. Singers and horns should NOT direct their singing and playing to others. Play (sing) with your back to others.
• The teacher uses a microphone where necessary to avoid raising the voice.
• The student (the teacher, everyone) always brings his own material/instrument.
(except: piano, drums, guitar amplification)
- Wind instruments/singers: own pop filter (example/tip: pop filter).
Replaces the mouth mask to prevent droplets from spreading. It is mounted on a microphone stand (available on site), and is held no more than 20 cm from the mouth during play.
- Wind instruments: own bell cloth. The bell of the wind instrument should be covered with a tightly woven cloth/rag to avoid spreading droplets.
- Drummers: own drumsticks
- Everyone: own scores and accessories. Scores, agendas and/or other materials are not passed between teacher and student.
- Everyone: own rag to clean up the used instrument/material before and afterwards. The necessary disinfectant will be available on site to moisten the rag.
NEVER spray directly on the instrument !!
- Singers (only when playing together): own microphone
- Violinists (only when playing together): own clip microphone